Tuesday, May 10, 2016

What Are YOU Celebrating?

Normally I would post something like this over here at my store blog.  But I wanted to share this here simply because it's just a little more personal.

As we go through life, most of us tend to measure the passage of time with memorable events. Engagements, marriages, new babies, graduations, retirements, and various milestone birthdays from sweet 16 to 21, 40, 50, etc.  And then, there are those phenomenal wedding anniversaries: 25th, 40th, 50th.   For most people, these are HUGE events worthy of celebration with friends, family, co-workers and those who mean the most to them.

When I first began designing full time for such things, I was rather humbled and honored to be the chosen designer for the event invitations (and matching party favor stickers, postage, favor bags, etc.) for these events. That hasn't changed one bit.  When someone orders 300 of my custom designed wedding invitations, or 100 graduation party invitations, I actually get excited!  Obviously I'm not going to be there to enjoy their celebration but in a way, I get to be part of the celebration through my design. This is a tremendous event for this family and they've chose my design to be a part of it.  That's huge!  That's bigger than huge, that's incredibly wonderful huge.

Words can't really do it justice for how thankful I am, so I've created a gallery of what people are ordering to celebrate their own family milestones. You can view the gallery here.

This is my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing my design, to be part of your incredible milestone.  I cannot begin to come up with the words to express how honored I truly am, that you've chosen one of my designs for your special event.