Friday, January 23, 2015

So, Let's Review

I don't know about anyone else, but one of the great things about online shopping for me is being able to read reviews from others who have purchased the same exact product I'm considering purchasing.  Good, bad and middle-of-the-road I read them all and usually make a decision based on what I've read.

So, a couple of years ago when zazzle.com enabled product reviewing on my OWN designs, I was a little nervous.  What if people hated them?  What if they left awful reviews??  Well, to be honest, sometimes it's kind of hard to please people but overall, the reviews that have come in over the years have been pretty fantastic.  In fact, checking new reviews are one of the first things I do each day to get a feel for how folks are enjoying the products (or what I might be able to fix, edit or otherwise tweak, to make it even better).  Here are some of my favorite reviews that have come in:


Without a doubt, this is my favorite review of all time :)  The person who left the review is a fellow zazzle designer (see Jerry's work here) and he was kind of enough to leave this fun review.
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE MUG
---


I'm SO looking forward to this recipe binder saving the earth!
RETRO LOOK FAMILY RECIPE BINDER
---


Just the title of this review caught my attention :)
FUNNY PRESCRIPTION COFFEE MUG
---


lol, frame it!
FUNNY PRESCRIPTION LABEL POST-IT NOTES
---


w00t! Way to score points!
RETRO LOOK FAMILY RECIPE BINDER
---


Just what the doctor ordered? :)
FUNNY PRESCRIPTION LABEL FROSTED BEER MUG
---


FanFrazzlingTastic review from "That Dude".
PERSONALIZED GUITAR PICKS
---


Giant, foil wrapped bar? How can you go wrong? ;-)
CUSTOM BIRTHDAY 45 PIECE BOX OF CHOCOLATES
---


Notice: STICK FAMILY EATEN!
FUNNY ZOMBIE STICK FAMILY BUMPER STICKER
---


I love the idea I was able to help another artist simplify their work. :)
VINTAGE CHALKBOARD RETURN ADDRESS LABELS
---

Have you purchased anything from one of my zazzle shops?  I'd love to see your review, and maybe even feature it here!