Monday, February 18, 2013

Weight Loss Update

It's been a while since I posted an update on mine and hubby's efforts to get fit and lose weight, so I thought I'd update today.

Back in November I posted How I'm Doing It that went into a lot of detail on our lifestyle overhaul.  Working out, food, all of it.  I also posted back then that I should be at my goal weight by January 16th.  Well, the working out and food part really hasn't changed for either of us, minus a few set-backs for me.  Due to my neck injury I have to be very careful when I work out and even sometimes when I am careful I still put too much strain on those muscles and it sidelines me for a while.  Since Christmas this has happened twice and it's pretty miserable to a.) be in pain and b.) not be able to work out.

So, all that said: Kevin has hit his goal weight several weeks ago.  He's lost a grand total of 40 pounds!  For me it's been a bit trickier with the set-backs, but I've lost 22.5 pounds.  I'm still 2.5 pounds away from my goal weight but I'm pretty confident I'll get there, as soon as I'm feeling better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share your thoughts on this. All I ask is that you keep it clean, on point, and respectful. Or I will send my beagle after you.