Saturday, January 26, 2013

You're Invited!

I've recently started a new blog that I'm having a ton of fun with. Here's the opening post:

From A (anniversaries) to Z (zombie parties! eeek!) there are all kinds of reasons (birthdays, weddings, retirements, pool parties, beach parties, annual holidays) and events to celebrate all year long.  To make your party a hit from the very beginning, there are over half a million (yes indeed you read that correctly) custom invitations in the zazzle.com marketplace to choose from. Here at You're Invited,  I'm going to fine tune the selection for you and I'm eagerly excited to feature some of the most incredible custom party/event invitations here from the most talented designers at zazzle, in every category from A to Z.

I hope you'll come take a look and when you're in need of a custom party invitation for whatever event you're celebrating, you'll consider the independent graphic artists with shops at zazzle.com for your party goods. I still have a LOT of categories to add and I'll be updating it often with all the newest for each category, so please do bookmark it in your favorites & share with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share your thoughts on this. All I ask is that you keep it clean, on point, and respectful. Or I will send my beagle after you.