Monday, January 30, 2012

Husband Wisdom

I was having a conversation today and something humorous came up that reminded me of something I read years ago and posted here. It's called Chocolate Sings and if you've never read it (especially if you're a husband) you really really (did I say really?) need to do that now, before you read another word. 

Go, off with you now. Okay, you've read it? Good!

Now, allow me to say that while I can only speak for myself, I do also speak for at least 97 trillion hundred bazillion million (at least) other wives who will swear in a court of law and before God that this is true and accurate and something all husbands should commit to memory. The sweetest husbands in the world always hover between the "safest" and "ultra-safe" category.  

Now, along those lines... I've posted a poll here in the upper right side bar and I really want MEN ONLY to take the poll.  Yes, the answers are obvious but I still want you to take the poll anyway.  Off with you now, go take that poll. For those reading through an rss reader:

"IF A SENSITIVE, RELATIVELY INSECURE WIFE SAYS TO HER HUSBAND "SHE'S SO MUCH PRETTIER THAN ME" HIS CORRECT RESPONSE SHOULD BE"

I'll post the results when the timer on the poll runs out in a few days.  (and no, I can't see who takes it so if you're a bumble head, I won't know who you are, or send your answer to your poor wife).

Graphic design by Carla Rolfe