Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I've Been Featured


I woke up this morning to a pretty humbling email.  It started out like this:

"Hi there, Carla! We wanted to take a moment to recognize our Sellers whose products have been hand-selected from the billions on Zazzle to be featured in our first ever, full-color, 8-page catalog! Guess what? You are one of the Sellers who had a product we just couldn’t resist using!"


Imagine my surprise.  Imagine for a minute how you might feel to learn that something you've worked SO hard on for the last 10 years, had suddenly been recognized and was selected to be featured in a print catalog that would be seen by countless number of people?  If you can imagine that feeling, then that's how I felt this morning when I read that.

The product zazzle selected was one of my favorites and one of my best selling ornaments.  To date, this ornament has been purchased over 140 times and has literally gone round the world.  It's just amazing to me that this single, little Christmas keepsake is being displayed on that many trees at Christmastime.  I design for a lot of products, but knowing that something I put hard work into is being displayed in so many homes just brings a smile to my heart whenever I think about it.

If you'd like to see the online version of this 8 page catalog, you can go here.