Tuesday, October 11, 2011

21 Days of Something

So there I was, minding my own bloggy business while thinking about a new blog post and instead of opening blogger I opened tweetdeck and saw it. A tweet from Lisa that said, simply enough "New @ the blog: Something (Anything): A 21 Day Blogging Experiment". It intrigued me so I clicked and that was that. You should click too so you can read the details, the hows, the whens and the huhs of Lisa's post.

It's essentially a challenge for those of us who have fallen into a blog-nap to get back at it and rediscover our love for blogging.  Anyway, that's the way I see it and I'm up for it!  I really do love blogging and I've missed it, but other things tend to get in the way and it just sits here being sad and unread.  Poor blog!

I don't have a list of topics ready to blog about but I can pretty much guarantee it's going to be a wide variety of things.  I'll likely blog about what I do (graphic design), what I am (Christian, wife, mom, daughter, etc.), what I've learned in the last... hmm... 2 years(?) that I've let the blog slide, things that are stupid (no shortage of material there, eh?), things that make me laugh, and maybe even a topic about cats.  I'll be honest and admit that when I'm doing a series on the same subject I have no problem getting up every morning ready to write.  But... when it's just sort of random, I tend to just sit here and stare at my blogger dashboard and think "seriously? no one cares about this" and I click away.

So, we'll see how it goes.  I'll start my 21 day experiment tomorrow and I hope you'll come along and see what I have to say.  I just might be talking about YOU! ;-) Just kidding.  (but I might, one never knows...)

Graphic design by Carla Rolfe