Thursday, February 17, 2011

Zazzle just ROCKS

Not feeling all that great with the beginning of a cold and being woken up at 5am by fighting cats, it's been sort of a rough day. But I received a rather surprising email this afternoon that read in part:

"Your product has been hand-picked as an example of creativity at its finest. Out of the billions of designs on Zazzle, yours was chosen as one of the best. As a reward, your product will appear at the top of the page listed below in the "Featured Designs" section for approximately 2 weeks. This means you, your product, and your store will be center stage!"

Not only did I receive this email, I received 3 just like it featuring 3 different products, then I also received a Today's Best Award for a fun new Mother's Day design I just uploaded today. For a few minutes I just stared at my screen thinking "wow". I feel very honored to have had my designs chosen out of all the brilliant designers at zazzle.

Here are the products that were selected today:



She Did It shirt
She Did It by reflections06
CURRENTLY BEING FEATURED ON FUNNY KIDS T-SHIRTS




The World's Coolest Mom keychain
The World's Coolest Mom by reflections06
CHOSEN FOR A TODAY'S BEST AWARD

Thank you so much zazzle!




Graphic design by Carla Rolfe