Monday, October 25, 2010

Dirty Old Thang Meet Pretty New Thang

Recently I looked at my mousepad. I mean, I really took a good look at the beat up, ancient, used up, dirty old thing and wondered if a mouse could clock miles, how many miles this poor old thing had clocked in the last ten years. Yep, I've had the same mousepad for at least 10 years, maybe longer. It's old, dirty and gross. No matter how hard I've tried to keep it clean, it's still old, dirty and gross (even if it does have Sylvester and Tweety on it, and it does!)

So, I decided it was time for a new one and I came up with this:


When I was done I thought "hey, I like that, I want a new mug to match" so then I created this:


When I was done with that, I thought "hey, a new line of fun desktop gifts - matching mugs and mousepads!" So then I had a lot of fun creating a whole slew of fun new designs for matching mousepads and mugs. I'm honestly not sure how many constitute a slew, but there are lots.

So now there are matching desktop gifts for men, women, teenagers and kids too in lots of fun designs. If you're looking for a totally unique gift (and many have the option to personalize them) then I highly recommend these very cool, very useful matching desktop gifts. I did blog about this a couple of weeks ago but my internet connect has been terribly unstable for a few weeks so updating anything was nearly impossible. That finally seems to have been resolved so now there are 34 pairs of super cool matching desktop gifts in store.

Graphic design by Carla Rolfe