Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Friends Who Simply Rock

Do you know who this is? I suspect you probably do, but just in case you don't, this is my friend Dr. James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries.
Well, what's left of him anyway, after several months of intense biking, workouts and a big change to healthy eating. Doesn't he look incredible!?
He sent me this pic today to show me this awesome new t-shirt I custom designed for him! In Greek, this is 1Peter 3:15 which says always be ready to give an answer for your faith. This design is exclusively for sale at my Skreened shop, and you can grab yours here.
As an aside, Doc has been one of my primary inspirations for getting into shape, working out daily and changing my eating habits. After seeing this picture today, I'm even more encouraged.
Go Doc! :o)


Graphic design by Carla Rolfe