Saturday, July 3, 2010

Questions on the Christian Faith

One of the coolest things about using a site like feedjit, sitemeter or any of the other traffic stats programs out there, is that it tells you what people are looking for, and how they ended up at your site. I scroll through the search strings on a fairly regular basis and then will often do that search myself to see what kind of sites are out there with the answers to those search queries.  Sometimes the answers are just horrendous, and that's actually motivated me more than a few times to write an entire post about a subject.

I looked at the search queries yesterday and there were two really good questions I noticed that landed searchers on my blog from google:

1. Is a baby born to an unwed teen a gift from God?

2. How do you explain prayer to an unbeliever?

Of course I have my own thoughts on both of these questions, but I'd like to see what you have to say. Please do take a moment to share your thoughts in the comments (or on FB if you read from there), as whoever queried both of those searches at google sure does deserve a straight answer to these important questions.





Graphic design by Carla Rolfe