Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Camera Shopping - Your Input Welcome!

I'm in the market for a new camera and after much reading and deliberating, I think this is the one I've decided on.

It's the FujiFilm FinePix S1700.  It has all the specs I want in a camera (and currently have, but in the ancient 4 year old version, which is roughly 8 generations old at this point), and I'm rather impressed with the whole package.  My very first digital was a Fuji FinePix, and I liked it very much. Current cam is a Kodak and it's also served me quite well.  I'm not really all that particular on brand name, unless it's like Bubba's Lenses and Junk.  I tend to stick with what has made a name for itself in the marketplace.

However, I am not 100% settled on this brand/model.  If you know anything about cameras and know of a comparable brand (specs and price range) I'd like to hear from you.   I have to make the decision soon though, my camera has just about had it, as I've just worn it out over the years.

Please share your thoughts here in the comments or on my FB wall.

Graphic design by Carla Rolfe