Monday, June 28, 2010

More Fun Than a Vuvuzela Tied in a Slipknot...

I have a fun new t-shirt in store that I just had to brag about here, even though I have a store blog just for this purpose. Yep, it's going here today because... well because it's my blog and I can pretty much do whatever I want here :o) Now, without further delay:

REMOTE GUY

Not only is Remote Guy funny (click thru, zoom in and read the 5 star ratings and the fine print at the bottom) but it's also 100% customizable and ready for you to add a name to be featured in his very own TV show, "Remote Guy"!   Although, Remote Guy is not actually on tv but in front of the tv, it's still quite a show, nevertheless. 

If you have a Remote Guy in your house (is lord over the remote, can operate it like a musician handles an instrument), this is the perfect birthday, anniversary, Father's Day, Christmas or just because gift, ever!  Afterall, shouldn't every Remote Guy be the star of his own show?