I have about a million and seven things on my mind today, so this is yet another mishmashery of stuffage. Here we go, in no particular order:
• It seems the more Miley Cyrus says and does stupid, immature things, the more people hop on google and search for her name. Some of them are landing here. Someone left a really good comment there yesterday, you should read it.
• As the school year comes to a close next Tuesday (how is it even possible this school year is over already?) I have a lot of thoughts about public school, homeschooling, how the kids all did their first year in PS, and the end of my HS days. More on that later on, it sorta chokes me up a little bit.
• This post here on modest summer dressing for girls, continues after three years to be one of my most popular posts ever. I even re-read it every year, for my own personal use.
• My dear friend Rosemarie wrote a really good post about women and apologetics. I highly recommend both men and women read it. Rosemarie has an insight into things that always blesses and challenges my thinking.
• Tomorrow, June 25 marks my 6th blogiversary. In some ways it's weird I've been blogging for 6 years, and in other ways it seems like just yesterday. I've said a lot of things in 6 years. Some helpful, some a waste of everyone's time, some funny, some sad. Will I still be blogging in another 6 years? No idea. Probably. Happy bloggy-versary, to me.
TweetQuake design. I had to, it was too funny. I wonder what the odds are, or how common it is to have both an earthquake and a tornado on the same day? It would have been nervously-hilarious had it happened on May 21, 2011 when good old Harold Camping has predicted the end of all things as we know them. I feel sorry for poor old Mr. Camping. He's extremely delusional.
• Yesterday on FB my sister, my cousin and myself took a little trip down memory lane to our childhood, millions of years ago. It was funny and I was reminded of some of the really dumb things I did as a child. I was also accused of being a pudding faced kidnapper. It's all true. I was a wretched child and deserved every butt-whippin' I got. I probably needed a few more that I didn't get.
I think I had more stuff to write about today but I'm on a mission, with a deadline. I'm doing sneaky things today for a super-huge surprise for... someone... next week. Today I implement part 2 of my multiple part plan, and I have to be out of here in... well, now.
Have a nice day, and thank you for reading for the last six years. You can send gifts of dark Belgian chocolate, if you like.