Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Project for Cute Overload

From the time my oldest daughter was about two years old, I began to notice the creepy trend seeping into children's clothing choices. Ever since then, it's only gotten much, much worse. I said more than a few times "I wish I could just make her own super cute clothes myself!" For the last several years that's exactly what I've been doing with my children's clothing at my cafepress and zazzle shops.

The project I've been working on the last week or so is a project that's been on the back burner for a really long time, partly due to a slow computer and slow internet connection. Both have been wonderfully resolved and I've been hard at work doing what I love. I think you're gonna love it too! Without further delay, I'd like to introduce you to my brand new line of incredible cuteness for kids:


Birthday Sweeties - your one stop shop for all things birthday fun!

I hope you'll go and visit the brand new shop, and leave some feedback for me and let me know what you think. I have a bazillion more ideas and partial projects on the go for Birthday Sweeties, so check back again real soon to see what's new!


Graphic design by Carla Rolfe