Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankfulness: Yummy Food Stuffs

Today I am very thankful to four awesome people who shared recipes with me. I know that might not sound like much to be thankful for, but when you're a mom with "what to make" burnout (and we all get it from time to time, don't we?), they all came at the perfect time.

So today my hat is off to Mom, Rosemarie, James and Eddie. Now I can make yummy new stuff that my family will enjoy!

Oh... and one more thing:

While grocery shopping today, the store had Christmas music playing. Not just any old Christmas music, but Bing Crosby Christmas music! I don't know what it is about that magical, marvellous sound that always makes me feel like I'm 8 years old and all is right with the world, but I sure love it. I'm definitely thankful for that today :-)

Graphic design by Carla Rolfe