• I'm thankful for Rebecca today, for kicking off another November Thankfulness theme. It's been a nice motivator for me to get back to daily blogging and to do it with uplifting and hopefully encouraging things.
• I'm thankful for the genius that put programmable timers on coffee pots. I love him, or her, or them, or whoever it was that first did that.
• I'm thankful Doc didn't boot me out of #pros for life when he got his package yesterday. It's a very good thing to have friend with a sense of humor as goofy as your own. For those of you that have NO idea what I'm talking about, listen to the first 12 minutes or so of yesterday's DL, and you'll know. (and for the record, Leigh Ann and I are actually TWO different people [although it is rather odd sometimes how alike we really are], and I do not say "eh" as falsely reported in the cataloging of said items in the box! I am an American. Americans do not say eh, ever. It's against all the rules of being an American. Yes, I checked.)
• I'm thankful for Febreze plug in night light/scented oil warmers. They make my living room and dining room smell like happy Christmas memory land.
• I'm thankful that my kids like their school and are (overall) doing well making the transition from homeschool to public school. It wasn't an easy decision to make, but it was the right one and the right time for all of them.
• I'm thankful that our family has 2 running vehicles. This wasn't always the case, and compared to most people in the world its a real luxury. It truly has made life a lot easier.
I could go on, but I'll stop there for now. Funny thing is, the more you really think about all the things in life you're thankful for, the longer your list will get. Try it, and you'll see what I mean.