Monday, November 9, 2009

Thankful for Growing in Grace

On any given day, at pretty much any time of the day, I can come online and see a wide variety of things posted by folks, that I disagree with or that might get on my nerves, or that are outright offensive or just plain wrong on multiple levels. There was a time when I would feel the need to sound off (sometimes in great detail) on things like that. I'm not even sure really, why I felt compelled to do that as often as I did. Some reasons I suppose were and are valid, others may likely just be a lot of sounding off for the sake of sounding off.

Today I am thankful for the work of the Holy Spirit in my heart and mind that enables me to just let these things ride without my added two cents. Of course that doesn't apply to all topics across the boards, but it sure does apply to a lot more today, than it ever did before.

It's a rather liberating feeling, and I'm liking it a lot.


Graphic design by Carla Rolfe