Thursday, November 12, 2009

Edified

In keeping with the thankful theme all month long, I'd like to take this opportunity to express how thankful I am for Dr. James R. White, Rich Pierce, and Alpha and Omega Ministries. In all honesty, I could go on and on (and on) about how these brothers have blessed my life and my Christian walk for the last 11 years. It was 1998 when I first discovered this ministry and it completely blew my shakey, mixed up theology out of the water, and set me straight.

To this very day, I listen to the Dividing Line every Tuesday and Thursday (and have withdrawls when it's not on) and almost without fail, there is a topic, a doctrine or a question that comes up that edifies or encourages me. While I have not read all of Dr. White's books, I have read many of them and they are rich with solid Biblical teaching in a language that even the babe in Christ would not have difficulty understanding. Drawn by the Father and The God Who Justifies are my top two favorites. I cannot recommend this ministry highly enough. These brothers truly take it to heart to give an answer with gentleness and reverence.


Graphic design by Carla Rolfe