Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wedding Day

A handful of pics from today's wonderful event:

Kevin, Caryn, Eric and me. Thankfully, the rain let up long enough for us to have some outdoor shots taken.


Minus a few (hundred, lol) that were not able to make the wedding today, here's our small tribe. Rachel, Kev, Jessica, Caryn, Eric, me, Jordan, Samuel and Ruth.

Kevin, me, Caryn, Eric, Pat & Greg (Eric's parents). As you can see, some were ready for the picture to be taken, and some weren't. It must be a mom thing? :-)

Eric and some of his new sisters and newest little brother.
Jessica and me. This was right after I cried the second time (after watching the newlyweds dance their first dance as man and wife) and half my makeup went rolling down my face. I'm such a crybaby.

My daughter Caryn, the beautiful bride.



Mr. and Mrs. Humphries. Awwwwww! (I held my tears during the ceremony, but right after this pic was taken I kind of lost it! Caryn saw me and she did too! I really did try hard not to cry, but it was too beautiful. Poor Rachel, she lost it at this point as well, lol.


Kevin caught off guard. Doesn't he look simply dashing in his suit? I told him he should wear that every day, but he's way too fond of his t-shirts and shorts.

Pat (Eric's mom) and I discussing the rain. You can tell how happy we are about it. :-)


















Graphic design by Carla Rolfe