Monday, August 17, 2009

Wildwood Forest

Every year on the last day of VBS, I show up with my camera and take tons of pics of the kids in their various groups, and various skits. I wasn't able to do that this year since I was on my way to surgery, but thankfully on Sunday the kids came up front at church with the helpers and leaders and shared a little bit of what they did through the week at Wildwood Forest!



Ruth (blue dress, standing sideways not doing any of the motions), Rachel (green skirt) and Samuel (next to Rachel) were all up front so I just had to video this skit. :-) A great big gigantic THANK YOU for all the help from the volunteers and leaders for this year's VBS! What these folks do makes a world of difference for the kids, and we really appreciate it.


Reflections Apparel and Gifts - Family Friendly Shopping