Monday, August 31, 2009

Funniest Email Forward - EVER

We all get them. Some are cute, some are clever, most are a waste of everyone's time. Last week however, I received what just might be the funniest email forward ever (from my MOM of all people), and actually made me lol, for real. Please feel welcome to share this with as many people as you feel may need it:

_____________________

Hello SunshineThis coming week is National Mental Health Care Week.

You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to show you care. Well... my job is done.

Your turn!

Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend... just as I've done.

I don't care if you lick windows or take the special bus, you hang in there sunshine, you're special.

_____________________

Reflections Apparel and Gifts - Family Friendly Shopping