Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ciao Facebook

I have decided to get rid of my Facebook page, again. Numerous reasons, but the primary reason is that with dial up it's just too frustrating to deal with logging in, checking messages and corresponding. It sounds simple, but those few things alone take so long to do that most of the time I just end up closing my browser in frustration. Time is precious and I hate wasting it with internet sites that do not load for me. Facebook is one of the worst, in this category. It took an extraordinarily ridiculous amount of time to just log in, delete some things and close the page. Ugh.

So, I wanted to let all my FB friends know and let you know you can still find or contact me at my blog, store, twitter, #pros and the very old fashioned email.


Reflections Apparel and Gifts - Family Friendly Shopping