Thursday, July 2, 2009

NOBAMA No More


I have decided it's time to discontinue the Anti-Obama designs in my store, so as of Monday July 6, the following designs on various styles of t-shirts, stickers, etc. will no longer be available. So, if you'd like one of these, now is the time to grab one because after Monday - they're gone!

If you're wondering if I've changed my political views, the answer is most assuredly NO, I have not. Similar designs may likely appear prior to the next election, but for now these are being discontinued. So, tell all your friends, phone home, tweet & retweet because after Monday they're history.
Click either tee to visit the respective shop sections they're at:

OBAMANATION - Where the Unborn are Easily Disposable NOBAMA


Reflections Apparel and Gifts - Family Friendly Shopping