Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just a Little of This, and a Dash of That

You may or may not have been wondering what I've been up to lately that keeps me from blogging every day. In case you have been wondering, here is part of what I've been up to in the past week or so. I find that designing benefits me in numerous ways, the least of which it keeps me thinking and keeps me from blogging things I prolly should leave alone in the first place.

Besides, I've had an uber-burst of creative ideas for the last few months and I'm enjoying the ride while it lasts. These bursts tend to dry up after a while so I've been glad this one has lasted as long as it has.

Some of the other things I've been busy with that are not nearly as interesting, would be overhauling kids bedrooms (closets, under beds, toyboxes, moving furniture, etc.), painting, gardening (my radishes didn't make it, but everything else is doing great), dental/orthodontist work for the whole family (yay, my life is filled with adventure!), re-organizing the school room with the changes coming and only homeschooling one kid this coming year (that's going to be very odd for me, we've ALWAYS had numerous kids at home for school, so this is new territory for me), and various other summer-related projects.

So yes, I'm keeping very busy and blogging very little. I suspect this will change in the new school year, as I'll have plenty of thoughts about being a dual homeschool/public school mom again. I've already noted several huge changes coming and how very different its going to be around here, and I'm not sure I'm okay with it, yet. More on that, on another day. Samuel's room is on the list for today and if you have an 8 year old boy with his own room, you know what I'm in for.

Cover me, I'm going in! (armed with garbage bags, vacuum cleaner and air freshener!)


Reflections Apparel and Gifts - Family Friendly Shopping