• The annual setting up of the pool, day.
• The first buzz cut of the summer for Samuel.
• The day that marks my age at exactly 44.5. Only 6 months left until I turn 45! That feels both weird and cool, at the same time.
• The first day in months I've woken up before 8am, and stayed up. I'm forcing in a new sleep schedule, in efforts to be normal. Ha.
• Clear and sunny and a high of 75. A perfect day for just about any kind of outdoor activity. As soon as I post this, I'm TOTALLY disconnecting from all electronic devices and heading out the door. I will not return until I'm exhausted, and/or the sun goes down, whichever comes first.
I hope YOU have a super-fantastic Friday.