Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy May 24 - run for your lives!

Here in Canada, we just celebrated May 24 weekend. Yep, it is officially the May 24 weekend, even though it's NOT May 24. I know, I don't get it either. In fact, celebrating isn't entirely accurate either. It was a regular weekend as weekends go, and then tonight when it got dark we lit off fireworks. We don't really "celebrate" in a formal way. I'm not really aware if there is a formal way to celebrate anyway. In any case, if you were sitting on the deck with me this evening, this is what you would have seen and heard:




Normally the grand finale is the most exciting part of any fireworks display. Here in RolfeWorld however, we do things a little differently. :-) I didn't edit out any of the "lull" time or conversations. This is exactly how the last 9+ minutes went of the fireworks show tonight.