Sunday, April 26, 2009

When Life Hands You Stuff

I love it when this happens:

Numerous unexpected things come down the pike all at the same time. Each situation requires a completely different approach, different train of thought, and sometimes even require you to be in more than one place at the same time. The first two conditions are hard enough to juggle and juggle well, but the last makes it even more sketchy to achieve the seemingly impossible - unless you've cloned yourself, in which case please send the clone recipe to my email address, immediately.

Blog traffic is so low I don't even really know who's reading anymore (except for you mom, hi mom!), so just in case someone is, I wanted you to know I'm still here - just ridiculously busy with tons of stuff. Spring break is over, the veggie garden and the faerie garden are both ready for planting, and it's yard sale season once again. Adding to my already busy and hectic schedule is clearing out this house of yard sale worthy goodies and hopefully giving them a new home.

So, I'm still here - just swamped with so many things right now it's hard to sit and blog the way I'd like to. I guess it's a sort of sporadic, involuntary hiatus.


Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family
reflections at zazzle too!