Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rumors of a warm spell, going outdoors without boots, flowers growing...

I'm really tired of winter. I love the way the snow looks when it falls, and I love the way it looks when it's covering everything in a sparkly blanket of white. But... one can only stand so much white stuff for so long, before you desperately need a BOLD splash of SPRING COLOR.

So, for the last few days I've been playing florist, sort of. These are all new since I sent out the last store e-flyer, so they didn't make it in (but they will next week). Here's a special Blog Reader Sneak Peek at what's going on in my flower garden! I just may plant a few more very soon...



Black Eyed SusansTulip Bouquet
Gerber DaisiesFresh Lilac



Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family
reflections at zazzle too!