Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I did something this year for my birthday that I almost never do. I bought myself a completely frivolous gift that I've wanted for a while now. As you can see from this pic, that gift was my 24 Addicted t-shirt, from my own shop.

Yes, I am!I must say, when it arrived in the mail and I opened it (no way I was waiting till my actual birthday on Friday!), I was so completely impressed with the bright and bold print quality, I just HAD to show it off. (No, this is not photoshopped kids, this is the actual garment).

If you're a fellow 24 fan like me (or know of someone who is), this makes a great Christmas gift idea. The show returns in January after being off the air for FAR too long! This is my official Monday night uniform, beginning in January.
:-)

And in other store news...

This week's e-flyer is now up, and we're having a sale on all our 2009 wall calendars, and calendar prints. The sale starts Friday at 12:00am eastern time, and ends Monday at 11:59pm. Or, give or take a few minutes as my dial up service allows to me to do these things. This is our last e-flyer for the year, as I'm about to be uber-busy with Christmas baking, shopping, cleaning, wrapping, baking, wrapping and more baking. All that stuff is going to cut in on my blogging time as well, so you might see some tumbleweeds blowing through here over the next couple of weeks. They'll be decorated with garland and lights of course.

I just LOVE this time of year. :-)

And with that, I'm off to bake cupcakes for tomorrow!



Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family