Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Flipped

Flip Mino by Reflections

I received some pretty cool news yesterday. Cafepress, the merchandise supplier for my store has gone into partnership with Pure Digital, the makers of the ultra cool, ultra thin Flip Mino Camcorder. What's even cooler is, that means I get to design unlimited designs for custom flips and pass on the coolness, to you! Before I jumped on this, I read up on the Flip Mino, checked out tons of product reviews, test videos at youtube, and all that good stuff. I was rather impressed at not only the picture quality of this little camera, but the price, features and functionality. Yep, I was sold and yep, I want one!

So yesterday after school (and chores, and a nap) I had a great time playing around with this, and fired off 20 brand new designs for the Flip. I have LOTS more planned (I confess, it's a blast designing for this little camera), but you can see the new product and all the new designs, right here.



Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family