Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shut UP

I just refreshed the "new in store" graphic in the sidebar and I thought I'd better explain it, for those that might be taken aback.

Inspired by a friend who says this a lot, this design didn't make it into the weekly newsletter (the newsletter actually goes out on Thursday night - this design was created after the newsletter went out):

shut up t-shirt for guys shut up t-shirt for girls


Now, some folks associate this phrase with the short-tempered comment to be quiet, or even an expression to be quiet but said in a jesting way, and not a short tempered way at all. Other folks associate it with the far more humorous expression that implies the same meaning as the expression "wow" or the phrase "are you kidding me!?" A simple excited expression of surprise. As in "shut UP, did you see her new design!?"

Since this new design is located in Just 4 Fun, it should be clear what I had in mind when I created it. Just wanted to clear that up.



Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family