Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dr. Don Kistler on Foul-Mouthed Preachers

Dr. Don Kistler is the guest on this Slicecast as he weighs in on the trend of foul-mouthed, pomo, bad-boy preachers. Don Kistler has edited over 150 books, and continues with a preaching and speaking ministry in churches around the country. Visit his website at DonKistler.com and also his publishing website, NorthamptonPress.org.

(Since I have decided to republish my series on Christian communication as it specifically pertains to this brand of language, I thought it pertitant to include this very timely podcast interview. While the subject matter is primarily profane, obscene, vulgar speech, I have myself been convicted by the messages I've listened to in the last 24 hours, in the broader sense of attitude behind any kind of speech. I cannot thank Sinclair Ferguson, Ingrid Schlueter and Don Kistler, enough.)


Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family