Monday, August 25, 2008

Store Stuff: Psalms of Trust

I've recently finished the 2009 Reflections Wall Calendar, and I wanted to share that with my readers here. I've also added to the calendar section, 11x17 posters of the same images contained in the calender. This year, it's a year of "trust" in the Psalms. Each verse is a verse about trusting God, to encourage you, inspire you, and refresh you every time you look at the caldendar. With these calendars and posters, I have found that it's a beautiful way to work on memory verses for the year, and hide God's word in your heart.

All of the photography is my own, and each picture is filtered through a photoshop filter to give it a softer, watercolor look (it's a little hard to tell from a distance but closer viewing will show the fine brush strokes). Below are a few sample pics of whats on the 2009 calendar - and posters as well. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking the pics and putting this all together.











Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family