Saturday, August 2, 2008

SITEMETER... we have a problem *UPDATED*

I don't know the details, I just know that if you use IE and you've tried to visit in the last 24 hours or so, your browser crashed. This is the result of something going monumentally wonky with sitemeter's embed code. So, any site or blog with a sitemeter embed code, will crash IE.

So far, sitemeter has not issued any kind of fix (that I am aware of) so I have removed the code from both this blog and my store. Which by the way, REALLY messes up the summer giveaway stats, so we're going to be resorting to PLAN B for the giveaway. As soon as I come up with a PLAN B, that is. I'll let ya know.

=======

Updated - apparently sitemeter has cleaned out all the bugs, rinsed and flossed and everything is back to normal. It really really badly messed up the stats for the store though. I will be announcing Plan B later on. It'll be fun. Promise.


Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family