Monday, August 4, 2008

... and ya keep on playin', WORD games :-)

My friend Sandi sent this to me. I enjoy word play games, so here we go:

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things... nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And you can not use the same word twice.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Carla

BOY NAME: Carl (I know, I cheated, sue me :-) )

4 LETTER WORD: corn

GIRL NAME: Carol

OCCUPATION: carpenter

A COLOR: coral

SOMETHING YOU WEAR: cap

BEVERAGE: coffee!! (pfft, they said this would be hard!)

SOMETHING YOU EAT: cheetos! (*snort *snort *snort)

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: clog (in my house, anyway)

A PLACE : closet (hey, it's a place)

REASON FOR BEING LATE: caged (it could happen)

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: cake! (yeah right, like YOU don't shout cake?)

Okay now it's your turn. If you read it and want to play along, do yours in the comments or at your blog. It was completely useless and fun, you'll see.



Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family