Monday, July 28, 2008

Store Stuff: Words Matter

Some time ago, I noticed a tag cloud on a webpage and I thought "I like the way that looks, it's intriguing and sends a cool message at the same time". That was about my only thought about that. Then not long after I saw another one, then another one, and then they became commonplace. I see them all the time, and I'm sure you do too. They are so common to me now that I think my eye has been trained to just ignore them.

Words MatterThe other day I was reading Ann's blog (which you can now find in the live blogroll in the sidebar) and I saw one again but hers really stood out to me. I loved the words that made up her tag cloud, and it inspired me to create with some very carefully chosen words that define the Christian life.

I only have one so far, but I have some ideas for more. ( I chose not to use a tag cloud generator but instead did this manually. It's a lot harder than it looks, doing it this way, but I'm picky about such things.) I hope you like this as much as I enjoyed creating it.

I've created a limited line of products that include mini poster print (11x17), rectangle magnets (shown here), tote bag, throw pillow, keepsake box, coffee mug, note cards, postcards, calendar print (2009 calendars in stock very soon) and a variety of womens & kids t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts. A great way to make a profound statement, without ever saying a word.

Because... Words Matter.

(Thank you Ann!)



Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family