Monday, July 7, 2008

Just for Laughs (your mileage may vary, twisted sense of humor required!)

(This is a bonafide Fluff Post. Not a drop of theology, nothing too controversial, nary a deep thought to garner comments or arguments. It's just fluff, because it's my blog and I can fluff anytime I want to, so there!)

I confess, I've been goofing off. Sometimes you just have to goof off to counter-balance all the mega-serious stuff in life. Plus, laughing is good for you and I'm fairly convinced most of us don't do enough of it. Toward that end, I've been working on a project. It's not finished yet, but I wanted to share it anyway. These are brand new designs in my store that I've been wanting to do for the longest time.

Mock road signs, for no other reason than kicks & grins. We all see these signs all the time and think of other things that should be on there, that would be much more entertaining to read. Well, my signs might not say the same things yours would say, but here they are all the same. Most are just plain silly, but that's the whole point! Some are just t-shirts and some are actual signs (yep, grab one and stick it in your own yard right next to the road, I triple dog dare you!) and tees:

SIGNS & TEES:

Fish Crossing Deer Surfing

Mooseback riding Gas Ahead-ache

Hunting Permitted Public Swimming

Skate Crossing Leash Law

People Crossing All Closed

Just Tees:

Worker Ahead Survey Crew

Under Construction Frequent Stops

Dry Wit Ahead Demo Expert

With more to come... real soon. :-)


Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family