Monday, July 14, 2008

Go Away, Nothing to See Here...

Someone once told me that one of the best things you can ever do for yourself, is to hang around with people much smarter than you. Pay attention to what they say, ask questions, and eventually you'll be much smarter than you, too. :-) It's really good advice. With that said, I have very little to offer here today (too much on my mind, not enough clarity for any of it to go into writing at this time), so I want to send you away where there is much to learn.

He'd be the first to say "pfft" to such a comment, but I'm genuinely honored to call Dr. James White my friend. He's brilliant, and his passion for teaching and seeing fellow believers understand, defend, and proclaim the faith is certainly contagious. I've learned so much from him over the years. I was first introduced to his work 10 years ago, and it's been a joy and a blessing to continue learning from him, and to get to know him as a friend, ever since.

With that in mind, I give you two links today to his first session on Scripture, at the John Bunyan Theology Conference at Grace Reformed Baptist Church in Houston. Each are just under an hour long, and both are well worth the time to sit under this brother's teaching. You will be blessed.

Session one: part 1, part 2




Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family