Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Live Roll It

I wanted to take a minute to direct your attention to something rather cool, rather time-saving, and rather fun. If you're a blogspot user, you may have noticed they have a new tool available to add to your layout. It's a live blogroll that you can edit to display in a few different ways. You can access it via choosing elements in your layout page and see it for yourself.

The thing I really like about it is that it's LIVE, and updates on it's own each time one of the bloggers you have listed, posts something new on their blog. Not only does it do a live update for you and your readers, but the newest blogs to update automatically jump to the top of the list to make new content easy to locate.

When I decided to use this blogroll format instead of the old one, I also decided to finally (begin - there are some others I want to add but time keeps running short for me) update my blogroll with a more accurate list of the blogs I actually read on a regular basis. Of course there are others I still read, but the ones I have listed now on the LIVE blogroll, are pretty much my daily reads. If you see yourself listed there and think "hmm, but she rarely if ever comments", then you'll have to forgive me for being a horrible comment leaver. I do read though, and I'm sure glad you do what you do, it sure does bless me.


Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family