Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thought Questions

In our Bible workbook for school, each lesson ends with a list of 10 questions based on the lesson, 3-4 "thought questions" to get the kids to think a little deeper on the most important points of the lesson, then 2 questions for lesson review. Without fail, what generates the most conversation (and can often make our Bible lesson much longer than intended) and the most questions, is our Thursday Bible lesson, which is the "thought questions" lesson.

On that note, I discovered a fantastic list of "thought" questions that really blessed me to read. I'll be adapting the list found here, to our final lesson this week. You could use them for a private or family devotional time as well. (You'll especially appreciate the second to last question :-), I know I did).

Great Christian t-shirts and gift ideas for the whole family