1. Stand on Scottish soil, and take in the culture of (at least part) of my heritage. (Since I'm going to Ireland I guess I can go to Scotland on the same trip!)
2. Meet the people face to face, that I've met over the internet, that have impacted my world in huge ways. They know who they are, I wont name them.
3. Finally overcome being prone to being insecure/paranoid/worrisome.
4. See all my kids marry wonderful people, and have 12 kids each. (Okay I'm kidding about the 12 kids, I just said that to make my oldest faint, because she reads my blog). Twelve is a fine number though, since I was born on 12-12. :-)
5. Truly become a Titus 2 woman.
Now I wont tag anyone, but if you'd like to comment and list five things you'd like to do, I'd sure like to see your list.