Monday, October 29, 2007

This is Classified!


kajiji Have you ever used this service? I hadn't, until today. I'd seen the ad for it in several places but like most people my eyes are trained to ignore sidebar or header ads, unless I'm specifically looking for a recommendation.

Well today I was looking, and was pleasantly surprised with what I found here at kajiji.ca There's also a kajiji for the US and numerous other countries as well. It may not even be new to you, but it's new to me, and it's VERY cool.

I've looked at classifieds online before but this one is really good. Its very easy to get around, very easy to search for exactly what you're looking for, and where you're looking for it. Not only that, but if you have stuff to sell, you can list your own ads for FREE. Oh yes, I have tons of stuff to sell, so I'll be listing lots of things very soon.

Anyway, if you've tried online classifieds before and it left a bad taste in your mouth - try this one and see if it doesn't change your mind. You list your stuff (or do your searching) in your own locality, and all transactions are handled face to face (no online buying). I've already found several things that are on our "we need a new one of those" list, and I'm planning to make this a regular part of my weekly routine, to check out. Some things listed are used of course, other things are new, and the prices aren't ridiculous like many classified ad listings. I can't say enough good things about it, so you just run along now and go see it for yourself.

By the way, I'd love to hear what YOU think of it, so please do leave a comment after you look around!