Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Stuff

Hi Kids, welcome to another edition of miscellanious thoughts, random links, free stuff and fun stuff. Your mileage may vary, batteries not included, void where prohibited by law, must be over the age of 18 to enter, skill testing question does not apply.


• Our store's weekly newsletter is online this morning. (Cat lovers wont want to miss this one!)

• Our Fall Giveaway is now on! Feel free to grab the button in the sidebar for use on your blog to tell your friends . Contrary to the rules listed at the page, IF you grab a button & link to the drawing via your blog, let me know and I'll list YOUR entry twice. Be sure to let me know where your button is so I can be sure to double-entry you! (If you tried the submit form earlier and it didn't work, its now fixed!)


• Candy says "you're the Erma Bombeck of the Calvinist set". I'll take that, she was hilarious.

• I beat Kev twice this week at www.scrabulous.com. Yes, I've become a daily player (and it's all Rebecca's fault)! If you'd like to play a game with me, once you register just invite me to a game via my gmail address.

• If you're looking for a Christmas gift unlike any other you've ever given, look no further than Mylo Hatzenbuler. Oh yes, the original Rock n Roll Farmboy. See the link the side bar and check out his site. You're gonna LOVE Mylo! (nope, I don't get any kind of a kickback for that plug).