Monday, September 3, 2007

Shop TeamApologian

It has been a great joy for me to be hosting the TeamApologian store for Alpha and Omega Ministries, since this past spring. The work that Dr. James White does in the field of apologetics (books, conferences, debates, the Dividing Line web broadcast) has been a blessing to not only myself, but countless other believers for many many years. In some small way, this is my way of giving back, and supporting this ministry. Not only that, fellow supporters great a pretty nifty t-shirt or gift item in the process!

If you'd like to join me in support of this great ministry, why not grab a button (right click, "save as" and upload to your own server please, it's better that way) and pop it in your sidebar at your blog or website, and point it to





All proceeds from TeamApologian go directly to support Alpha and Omega Ministies.


Please leave a comment and let me know if you've grabbed a button and placed it at your blog or site.