Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday BlogFodder: September 7, 2007

links that make you go hmmm...

Since it's Friday, that means it's time for BlogFodder. So, get your clicking finger ready to burn up the mouse because here we go!

Kev and I will be here at the Sola Scriptura conference for the afternoon sessions tomorrow. There is still room for the sessions tonight and tomorrow, so if you're in the area you should make every effort to attend. If nothing else, I will come home knowing how to pronounce Thabiti Anyabwile's name.

Do you like bugs? Do you homeschool and have a bug study coming up? For all things buggy (which is not to be confused with Buggy), go check out this site. It's very cool & very interactive. My contributions (all two of them) are here.

By now I'm sure you've heard all about this great giveaway at challies.com


sept Giveaway

With the kids back in school in all its various forms, have your kids received the September Immunization for Peer Pressure? I sure hope so!

Go on over to Kim's, if you haven't already, and see what what the big woopty-doo is about homeschooling.

If you never click through the sidebar links at TeamPyro, you're missing out. Phil posted this one a few days ago and boy howdy did I have fun here!

Having a hard time getting up in the morning? I stumbled upon this list of handy tips (standard disclaimers apply to some of the content here) and it looks like a handy list for just about anyone.

Here's a use for strawberries I bet you never thought of. If you try it, I want to hear from you on how it works (or not!)

Did you know that the Iron Sharpens Iron radio show now has a blog? Have I already mentioned this? Well, there ya go.

If you don't read this site, you haven't laughed enough this week.

Rebecca has a great, step by step post on how to can your own peaches. If you've ever wanted to give it a try, go see Rebecca.

That about wraps it up for me for this installment of Friday BlogFodder. Until next time...