Friday, August 31, 2007

VOTE

VOTE EVERY DAY TO MAKE REFLECTIONS #1!

See that nifty little button there? Yep, it's the same one in the sidebar, same one at the store's sidebar too. I joined this TopSite "fun" t-shirt site several months ago, and thanks to YOU the readers & shoppers of Reflections, you shot my wee little store straight to the top rank. That was exceptionally cool, and I thank you immensely.

Now... the site is doing things a little differently. They're resetting the current votes at the beginning of each month. So that means, you need to go back and vote again, and then go back again every day and vote again, to keep Reflections the #1 "fun" t-shirt shop.

So there ya have it. I'd make some fluffy campaign promise but I can't think of anything exciting to offer. Maybe another giveaway before Christmas? Hmm... there's a thought.
:-)

VOTE EVERY DAY TO MAKE REFLECTIONS #1!