Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Humiliation Meme

Jen tagged me for this meme, so here we go:

my worst post - that would be a post that no longer exists. In an effort to clear something up, I actually made things worse and it deeply grieved me, so I nuked it. It's one of the few things I have ever published and then removed, but it was important to do so.

my best post - that's a tough question. Best in the minds of the readers, or best in my opinion? In my opinion, the best post(s) I ever did was when I blogged my book before it was actually a book. I very much looked foreward to getting up every day and doing the actual devotion/study, then blogging on it. I think it's the best simply because I was saturated in the word and the posts were all about the word.

post on which I have changed my mind - gack, I dunno. Maybe something on homeschooling or parenting? I don't really know offhand and nothing stands out.

my post that generated the most comments - likely a post about something that has been long forgotten and/or wasn't important in the first place. Nothing really comes to mind though.