Sunday, August 19, 2007

Head out on the highway...

States I've visited or lived in, in the US (because I saw this at Jen's and I'm a copycat & it looked fun):



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out our
California travel guide


Well, it would appear I need to see more of the south. I've always wanted to see Georgia and eat some real-live peach cobbler while I'm there. I ever came into a barge-load of cash, I'd take my mommy and fly to Nashville so she could go to the Grand Ole Opry. I'm not big on country music, but she is and it would be very cool to be able to do something like that. Then I'd go to Florida so I could see an alligator. That would be very cool, and then I'd run and scream like a girl. Maybe DC after that so I could see all the historic buildings and ooohh and ahhh at the fantastic architechture & historic significance of just being there. As for architechture, I'd certainly have to go to the oldest part of New Orleans, LA and have my camera loaded with fresh batteries.

The rest of the states that I haven't been to? I suppose there are neat things there that I'd love to see once I saw them, but I just haven't had the opportunity to go there. I have a travel bug, but he's got no legs, so for now I just have to settle for pictures other people take of extremely cool things in extremely cool places I've never been yet.