Monday, August 20, 2007

Courtship v. Dating

Maybe Saturday wasn't the best day in the world to post this, judging by the replies. I just have a hard time believing only 2 people who read this blog have an opinion on this. So, I'm reposting for today with hope that more of you have something to say & resources to share.

Okay kids, I need your help. It's come up more than once in my house in the last couple of days, and been on my mind for a while now. So here's what I'd like to do.

I'd like to cull your wisdom on this topic, from both sides. I'd like to know where you stand, why you stand there, and how/if your position on courtship and/or dating has worked in your family, for you and/or your kids.

I'd like resources too, preferrably stuff I can read online, but books as well and/or audio sermons or messages. Whatever you have to say on the matter is important, so please do leave a comment.